Monday, May 18, 2009

Good News. Bad News.

The good news... http://www.tate.org.uk/modern/eventseducation/musicperform/18340.htm
Jennifer West, an artist that I work for, is having an opening at the Tate in London and has asked me to go with to film and help install.

Bad news... is that I have to leave tomorrow (tuesday) and will be missing on the body show... I know, I know. I missed the first one. It's ridiculous... but I couldn't turn this opportunity down. I will come tuesday morning and help with all I can. Also, I bought some reflective mylar and will install some fun house mirrors for the body show. ALSO and more importantly, my mom will bring some treats for the show.

Habib? Will you be at school today (monday)???
Are you starting to take down the show today or tomorrow?

2 comments:

  1. Congratulations - we'll miss you - but how can you pass this up? Send pics if you get a minute to breath.

    Choc chip cookies?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow...congratulations. We'll miss you at the show, but like you, when an opportunity like this knocks, I'd go for it...

    ReplyDelete